Putting your restaurant or hotel up for sale on traditional media is a good start, but a more powerful tool exists today: the web! Using it with all its possibilities, such as social networks, means, quite simply, exposing your ad to the entire world!
Is it enough just to say “I’m selling my hotel or restaurant” to sell it? Obviously not: selling a restaurant or hotel takes time.
Based on our experience in the field and the relationships that we’ve had with certain restaurant and hotel owners who have wanted to sell their businesses since HRAV was created (see https://hotelrestoavendre.com), we’re surprised to find that, too often, hotel or restaurant owners who want to sell forget that, today, the internet is the biggest showcase in the world. Sometimes, they hesitate, underestimate the tool’s scope, and fail to master the networks. Some of them find the approach too virtual and are skeptical of the idea that the net is their solution.
Sometimes, even the very idea of thinking that the world is open to them throws them off balance.
All this is normal but should be changed! To do this, we’ll give you some information that will let you confirm your choice of the “web” to sell your hotel or restaurant more quickly.
Did you know? According to the source www.blogdumoderateur.com/50-chiffres-medias-sociaux-2016, it’s important to know the key figures about social networks in 2016, and you’ll obviously immediately understand why we can’t afford not to use them today:
- Of the 7.357 billion people in the world, 3.715 billion are internet users.
- Of the 3.715 billion internet users, 2.206 billion use social networks each month.
- Of the 2.206 billion people who use social networks, 1.925 billion are active on mobile.
- According to the official figures, Facebook is used by 30 million French people each month.
- Between 2013 and 2015, social networks have gained 4 million French users.
- 1 out of 2 seniors (over 50 years old) used Facebook in the last month.
- Shares on social networks are distributed this way: 84.3% on Facebook.
- Facebook has 1.55 billion active users each month.
- Twitter has 307 million active users each month.
- LinkedIn has 100 million active users each month.
In an era when the whole world is going digital, what better medium than the internet to offer such distribution power with regard to your problem of selling your business?
When you read about the number of people involved in and affected by this social media phenomenon, how can you not imagine that your solution for selling your hotel or restaurant would involve one of these methods? How can you keep thinking that you can pass them by? Don’t hesitate any longer, and get started!
If you want to sell your hotel or restaurant, trust us, and distribute your ad to as many people as possible on our site. Surrounded by web professionals who work on our site every day to make it visible to as many people as possible, it’s a new exhibition that we’re offering, so take advantage of it! It’s free to place your ad.
So get started! Your only mission: take the time to write up your listing and include a detailed description of your business accompanied by beautiful photos or videos to highlight all the aspects that you think will be important to a prospective buyer…
We look after the rest!